- A FRESH & PURE FISH OIL – Our formula is made with a wild fish oil concentrate derived from South Pacific Ocean anchovy. It’s caught and processed within hours of harvest in a marine mammal-friendly fishery in Chile. In fact, the fish oil in our formula has earned the highest, 5-star rating from IFOS, an independent organization that sets the standard for fish oil purity, potency and freshness.
- GOOD FOR HEART & MIND – You’ll support your cardiovascular and cognitive health with the optimal doses of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids in our formula. But that’s just the beginning. We were inspired by the Mediterranean diet, which is associated with heart health and an increased life span. So we also include potent olive polyphenols and sesame lignans for additional health benefits.
- SUPPORTS ALREADY-HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL & TRIGLYCERIDE LEVELS – Maintaining already-healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels is one of the most important things you can do for lasting heart health. The EPA and DHA fatty acids from fish oil help maintain already-healthy LDL and HDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Taking an omega-3 supplement has even been shown to support a healthy mood.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER – Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purityand potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free and manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE – For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.
From the manufacturer
The health benefits of eating cold-water fish are robust, yet concerns remain about contaminants found in wild and farm-raised fish. This should not stop consumers from including fish in their diet, as the longevity advantages of consuming cold-water fish instead of foods like beef are substantial. A recent study found that even vegetarians that include some fish in their diet fare better than strict vegetarians.
An advantage to higher EPA and DHA fish oil concentrations is smaller sized omega-3 capsules. The addition of this new Alaskan-derived fish oil to the Super Omega-3 supplement group enables the same high-potency EPA/DHA to fit into slightly smaller capsules for easier swallowing.
From supporting heart health and brain function to balancing the inflammatory response, there is no debating the broad-spectrum benefits of omega-3 fatty acids.
There are hundreds of fish oil supplements on the market. Only one incorporates lifesaving findings to provide omega-3 and olive fruit extracts, along with sesame lignans, in a family of formulas called Super Omega-3.
The International Fish Oil Association (IFOS) is an independent organization that tests fish oils to determine their overall safety and quality. A Five-Star Rating indicates fish oils have been tested to meet strict standards of quality as determined by EPA and DHA content, and for purity to rule out contamination with heavy metals, radiation, oxidation, and organic pollutants such as PCBs and dioxin.
Alaskan-derived fish oil enjoys the same Five-Star Rating mandated for all fish oils contained in the Super Omega-3 family of supplements.