From the manufacturer
5 grams of 100% pure creatine monohydrate- one of the most widely studied supplement ingredients
Helps support ATP recycling for explosive movements.
Supports muscle building, recovery, performance, strength and power when used daily, over time and combined with exercise.
Tested for banned substances
Creatine monohydrate helps support ATP recycling for explosive movements. Supports muscle building, recovery, performance, strength and power when used daily, over time and combined with exercise.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 3.93 x 3.93 x 4.13 inches; 8.82 Ounces
- Item model number : 1031823
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : December 30, 2003
- Manufacturer : Glanbia Performance Nutrition
- ASIN : B002DYIZEE
- Best Sellers Rank: #133 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Checkwith a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant or nursing a baby or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s).
Consume 20-25 g of Creatine Monohydarte for 4-5 days to help promote muscle saturation. Maintain creatine levels with 5-7 g per day thereafter. Try adding Creatine Powder to your favorite protein supplement, MRP, or high-glycemic carbohydrate supplement. Combine with a sensible diet and regular physical activity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer’s label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.