From the manufacturer
- Melatonin works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle and promotes relaxation and sleep.*
- Directions: As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet 30 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a healthcare provider. Place under the tongue for 15 to 30 seconds before swallowing. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
- Warning: Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
- CAUTION: Do not take if you are operating machinery or a vehicle. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women or those under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
- No added Yeast, Preservatives, Artificial Flavors or Artificial Colors. Gluten Free.
Melatonin, a hormone produced in the pineal gland in the brain that regulates the body’s sleep cycle, is said to decrease with age, and a supplement may help support a good night’s rest needed due to occasional sleeplessness or even jet lag.