From the manufacturer
Magnesium is a mineral that is critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization. It is a required cofactor for an estimated 300 enzymes. Among the reactions catalyzed by these enzymes are fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism. Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.63 x 2.63 x 4.75 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 1294
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : April 21, 2004
- Manufacturer : NOW Sports – Nutrition and Wellness
- ASIN : B0014M1VII
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,978 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Caution: Please discard the inedible freshness packet enclosed.
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium (from 2,665 mg Magnesium Citrate).
Take 3 capsules daily, preferablyin divided doses, with food.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer’s label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.