Pantothenic Acid is a member of the B vitamin family; this is typically found in meat, eggs, legumes, mushrooms, broccoli and royal jelly. Pantothenic acid is concentrated in the liver, adrenal gland, kidney, brain, and heart. Pantothenic Acid is essential for the production of energy (via the Krebs Cycle), the synthesis of adrenal hormones, protein metabolism, and wound healing. Alcohol reduces pantothenic acid in tissues and impairs its metabolism.
Jarrow Formulas, Pantothenic Acid B5, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps
- Expiry date: 12/2022
- Daily Energy Support – Jarrow Formulas Pantothenic Acid B5 500 mg supports energy production and metabolism.*
- Pantothenic Acid – Pantothenic Acid is an essential B vitamin that supports the production of adrenal hormones and the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and protein for energy production.*
- Convenient Veggie Capsules – Each veggie capsule delivers 500 mg of pantothenic acid.
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians – Our formula contains no wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts, and is suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
- Superior Nutrition & Formulation – The goal of Jarrow Formulas is to promote optimal health with high-quality, effective, affordable, and superior formulation of dietary supplements. Our customers can be assured of purity, value, and potency.
Availability: 1 in stock