About Methyl B-12 & Methyl Folate Lemon
Expired July 2022
Jarrow Formulas® Methyl B-12, Methylfolate Plus Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P5P) combines the biologically active coenzyme forms of vitamin B-12, B-9 and B-6 to support DNA and neurotransmitter synthesis, and carbohydrate, fat and amino acid metabolism.*
Methyl B-12 & Methyl Folate Lemon Highlights
• Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) and Methyl Folate are biologically active forms of vitamin B-12 and B-9*
• Methyl Folate is unlike synthetic folic acid that may interfere with natural folate metabolism*
• Methyl Folate is unlike synthetic folic acid that may mask vitamin B12 deficiency*
• Methyl Folate does not have a tolerable upper intake level established*
• Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P-5-P) Is the Coenzyme Form of Vitamin B6*
Dissolve in mouth or chew 1 tablet per day or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
NOTE: Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating, under the age of 18, or have a medical condition; if adverse reactions occur, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Xylitol, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), natural lemon flavor, citric acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and rebiana (stevia extract).
No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, or peanuts/tree nuts.
† Dietary Folate Equivalents.