- Established 1971
- Look Inside For Billie and His Family of Elephants!
- Probiotic Free
- Improves Gut Microbiome Health
- Promotes Focus, Attention & Memory
- Non GMO – Certified by NSF
- Dietary Supplement
- Clinically Studied Ingredients
- Certified B Corporation
- Certified Gluten Free
- Kosher Parve
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
Cognitive Balance – What’s Inside
- EpiCor® dried yeast fermentation helps maintain good digestive and immune health.
- Neurofactor™ increases the level of BDNF (Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor) in the blood to help support brain health.
- Methylated B’s support neurotransmitter creation in the brain.
- Choline needed to produce acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter for healthy brain and nervous system functions.
- Vitamin D3 an essential brain nutrient for memory & cognitive function that supports kids as they develop.
Gut Connection® Kids contains 150/300 mg of clinically researched EpiCor® Why?
- Helps maintain the gut lining
- Maintains gut barrier function
- Stimulates healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports overall gut microbiome
- Supports healthy shift in gut microbiota composition
EpiCor® is a whole food fermentate prebiotic that balances and strengthens your gut by boosting its levels of good bacteria to promote health every day.^ Made using a fermented whole food yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), it captures a complex array of beneficial nutrients through the process of fermentation. Each daily serving will improve your gut and your health-it’s all connected.^
A healthy gut has more than 10 trillion bacteria! Gut connection® is different because it does not provide probiotics, so you can take it alone or with your favorite probiotic. This allows your body to create its own healthy bacteria.^
|YES||Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO.org||NO||Soy, Milk or Salt|
|YES||Certified Vegan by the AVA||NO||Preservatives|
|YES||Recyclable Packaging||NO||Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners|
|YES||Manufacturing Supports Wind Power||NO||Magnesium Stearate|
|YES||Kosher Parve||NO||Monosodium Glutamate|
^Based on results from a study using a dynamic representing GI digestion.
Xylitol granulation (xylitol, dextrin), organic sweet potato (color), natural flavor, natural watermelon flavor, natural orange flavor, citric acid, stearic acid, silica, monk fruit extract.
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, have a medical condition or planning surgery, consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store in a dry place between 59º-86ºF.
Keep out of the reach of children.